Saturday, June 27, 2009

Welcome!



Helo Everyone, and welcome to my new AND improved blog...my last blog randomly shut down on me resulting in me starting a new one but don't worry! I've got much more in store this time around.....

Now bringing in some sad news...as if you did'nt already know. The king of pop and musical genius of all generations has passed away this Thursday. The actual cause of death was a heart attack (autopsy is currently unfolding every minute). This is definately the most shocking and unbelievable news yet! Especially since Micheal died a number of hours after actress Farrah Fawsett (died of cancer) the same day! Also Ed McMohen died the day before...whew!...scary. I think we all know how big of an impact Micheal has on the music word and eventhough it was already dead, it is now safe to bury music. It is so shocking and definately music would never be the same...we miss you Micheal!!!. And all those that critisized you while you were alive can definately just beat it. <3

My favorite Micheal Jackson song/video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hg-IRZk4D0

No comments:

Post a Comment