Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Shocking Truth.










Hey everyone, I've come to a shocking revelation today. Or I guess I just faced reality. All guys, no matter how wonderful they can be. Are scum dirt bags who don't know what they want and are impossible. Ugh, I'm not gonna go into detail due to the audience that possibly reads my blog, but I just got hurt today (trying to deny it, not gonna lie). Of course by a guy, I would've never thought possible. Now I should'nt have known about his "hidings" but being me, I know EVERYTHING that goes on behind my back because I am very particular about the people I keep close to me. So I found out some stuff that I was'nt supposed to know, not gonna say how but it had something to do with the guy being a complete skank behind my back. And the problem is, if I never done what I did I would have never found out and gone about my buisness normally...lost? keep up with me. Now I'm not completely upset because I dont know all the details and I'm paranoid as it is....but what I found was shocking and was enough to bring the conclusion to never ever in your life trust a guy. It's just something wrong with all of them. It just so happens that some are slightly less screwed than others :(. The less you know, the happier you'll be. It just takes a strong kind of gal to seek the truth full force.








Thanks, it's been great and now that I've released all that hate I feel ALOT better :), I'm not alone ;)






1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for stopping by!!! ;-p
    make sure to keep n touch...


    **YanTan**

    ReplyDelete